Social media self assessment. Social Media Self-Assessment
Answer the following questions and submit as a .doc .docx .pdf or .txt file type.
1. What social media accounts do you have?
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
2. Over the course of this semester, take note of how many times you posted words, pictures, jokes, gifs, memes and/or cartoons that included: Controversial statements Negative remarks Use of obscenity Sexual content Criticism of past present or future workplaces Comments about disliking your job/colleagues/supervisors/clients/customers or anything associated or that would be relevant to your job Drug or alcohol use Any behavior that breaks the law Any behavior that breaks social norms Sexy, skimpy or revealing clothing or lack of clothing Sexual, suggestive, inappropriate or aggressive postures, body positions, poses and facial expressions or hand gestures Inappropriate content or remarks
3. Note how may incidents you have in which you liked or shared or followed any of these: Someone’s controversial post, meme, gif, picture or cartoon Someone’s negative remarks Someone’s post, meme, gif, picture or carton that included obscenity Someone’s post, meme, gif, picture or carton that included sexual content Someone’s post, meme, gif, picture or carton that included criticism of work or workplaces Someone’s comments about disliking their job/colleagues/supervisors/clients/customers Someone’s post, meme, gif, picture or carton that included drug or alcohol use Someone’s post that involves behavior that breaks the law Someone’s post of behavior, joke, meme, gif, picture or cartoon that breaks social norms Someone’s post of inappropriate content or remarks
4. Did you find anything about your Social Media Presence that you would not want a future employer to know about? Explain fully. (or if you don’t have any accounts at all, then discuss why you do not have any social media accounts)
5. Why is it a good idea to have a clean Social Media Presence? Explain. (If you don’t have any social media accounts, discuss why it is a good idea for all people to have a clean Social Media presence)
6. Summarize your thoughts about what you found and about your Social Media Presence in general. (If you don’t have any social media accounts, discuss the top 3 three ways you think Social Media can hurt someone and the top 3 ways it can help someone in relation to applying for jobs.)