Torraco, R. J. (2005). Writing integrative literature reviews: Guidelines and examples. Human Resource Development Review, 4(3), 356-367.
Use the ProQuest Central database, and search using the article’s Document ID: 887946431.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Application: Resource Synthesis and Integration
Substance Abuse In America
Synthesis and integration involve succinctly summarizing the main points of the chosen resources and combining the summaries into a coherent narrative. Synthesis and integration require skills that improve with experience.
· Review the Torraco article, focusing specifically on synthesizing and integrating the literature review.
· Of the 10-12 collected resources, choose the 4 peer-reviewed journal articles that most closely address the problem chosen for your Capstone Project.
Capstone Problem: Doctors who prescribe opioids to patients, but patients do not take the prescriptions as described which causes substance abuse?
In 2-4 pages, respond to the following:
1. Cite the four resources you have chosen to synthesize and integrate into a narrative. (You may copy and paste the citations from the list of resources you submitted last week.)
2. Synthesize and integrate the four resources into a coherent narrative that:
· Begins with an introduction
· Includes an integrated synthesis of the resources
· Relates the narrative to your problem statement