Personal Finance Assignment help https://www.financingtutors.com/:
The assignment must be submitted via the Desire2Learn drop box for the given assignment by 11:55p.m. on the due date. This assignment will have two parts to be submitted Part 1 A-C and the Post College Budget Spreadsheet https://www.financingtutors.com/.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- From the Job Offer Package Sample choices on Desire2Learn or your position choice from theJob
Search / Cover Letter / Resumé assignment for this assignment select one of these positions, the
starting salary and determine the geographic location for your new position. Once you have the
starting salary and geographic location, you are ready to address the following questions https://www.financingtutors.com/
Complete the following:
- Determine the cost of living index for the desired job location. Is it more or less expensive compared to the Lansing area and what factors affect this? For links to help you with this, see the Angel website.
- Use the web to locate a house in this location and discuss how you would finance it. Specifically, address the following questions: For links to help with this see the Desire2Learn website.
1 How much of a down payment will you make? Why?
- How many years will you be financing the property
(e.g., 15, 20 or 30 years) and at what interest rate?
Please use current interest rates to calculate payment.
- What will your annual taxes be for this property? How did you determine this?
C Next, use the web to locate an apartment in this location.
- What is your monthly payment? What is your security deposit?
- Will you have renter’s insurance? Why or why not? How much will renter’s insurance cost?
- Are utilities included in the cost of the rent? How do you know this?
- Create a Post-College Budget. Use the spreadsheet that is posted on the Desire2Learn Website to estimate your post-college finances. When you are filling out the budget sheet please select either renting or purchasing a house in the expense category. Remember when calculating your take home income you must deduct taxes and withholdings https://www.financingtutors.com/
Be sure to show how you arrived at your estimated expenses.
To receive full credit for this assignment you must complete and turn in:
- Parts A-C completing each area and answering each question (Submit as a Word Doc)
- Submit your Post College Budget Spreadsheet (Submit as a Excel Spreadsheet)
|Items:||Monthly amounts:||Notes:||Calculations: (Show how you came up with the figures)|
|Net Income||$xxxxxx||Take into consideration approximately 1/3 of|
|Additional Income||$xxxxxx||your salary will go to taxes, social security|
|Total income||$xxxxxx||and Medicare.|
|Housing Pymt/Mortgage||$xxxxxx||Payment, taxes and insurance|
|Phone/cell phone||$xxxxxx||Approximate monthly ( Long Distance )|
|Water and Sewage||$xxxxxx||Approximate monthly|
|Food and Staples||$xxxxxx||Grocery items/Personal items|
|Gas Fuel Expenses||$xxxxxx|
|Car repairs and up keep||$xxxxxx|
|Employee Parking||$xxxxxx||If you are in a big city (e.g. Chicago) Figure this in|
|Other means of transportation||$xxxxxx||Taxis, subway, public transportation|
|Entertainment||$xxxxxx||Vacations, Dating, Socializing, Movies|