Community, District and School Factors. Community, District and School Factors
1. Geographic location, population, stability of community, and community support for education- Berea, Ohio is location
2. District name and grades served, number of schools, number of students, and percentage of student receiving free or reduced lunch- Berea school district. K-12
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
3. Your school information including the name and grades, number of students, percent of students receiving free or reduced lunch, and the academic achievement ranking/level- Grindestone Elementary is school. It is K-4th grade and there are over 800 students
4. The academic achievement ranking/level could include the Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) and school improvement status- Excellent
1. The demographic data of the students in your class, e.g., enrollment, ethnic, gender, and socioeconomic information- 20 students 18 white and 2 black. 12 female and 8 males.
2. Knowing classroom demographic information is helpful in developing instruction and classroom management/engagement plans.
3. Environmental factors such as physical arrangement of the room, classroom resources available, parental involvement, and available/accessible technology- Parents are involved in some ways. There are computers in class and school.
1. Student factors to include number of students that receive outside the class educational resources, number of students whose primary language is not English, number of students on IEPs, number of non-labeled students such as 504 and any other factors that influence the delivery of content in the classroom- None all students receive same resources
1. Use a peer-reviewed or professional journal to expound on a topic within this standard.
2. Write a 3-5 bullet summary of the literature source.
1. After you have inserted this information to the appropriate sections of the assignment, write the narrative portion of the report (Instructional Implications) and ensure it is no more than 500 words.
1. Summarize the impact of the information compiled above to your success as a teacher candidate by addressing the following:
2. What are the most important points of information that are imperative for a new teacher to know? How will this information impact your teaching and interactions with students, staff, and community? How does this data inform your effectiveness as a teacher?
3. How will the differences and similarities of the students in your classroom impact your daily interactions, instruction, planning, and classroom engagement/management plans?