Please help me collect data based on these interview questions from the American BUILDING CONSTRUCTION area and summarize the data.
Please provide me reliable data sources from America, such as an American construction company, an American construction contractor and etc…
Thank you very much!
Interview question background:
Construction and demolition wastes (CDW) are causing a serious environmental problem in many large cities. Enormous infrastructure and buildings are constructed every day around the globe, and the number of demolished structures is also increasing in the construction sector. A report by Transparency Market Research (2018) stated that the daily volume of generated construction waste will nearly double to 2.2 billion tons by the year 2025. The approach to demolish existing buildings (including partial demolition in building renovation projects) and its relationship with generating construction waste, as well as suggestions for material recycling and reuse, to reduce waste generation in building demolition construction projects, so as to effectively conserve energy and protect the environment, could significantly reduce overall construction cost.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Informal Interview Question:(Total is 14 questions)
1. On Average, how many different types of materials are recycled during the demolition portion of a typical construction renovation project?
2. What specific material types are recycled most often during the demolition portion of a typical construction renovation project?
3. What specific material types are recycled least often during the demolition portion of a typical construction renovation project?
4. What is the average percentage of total demolition waste that is recycled (rather than diverted to a landfill) during the demolition portion of a typical construction renovation project?
5. What is the average additional cost associated with recycling demolition waste as compared to sending the same materials to a landfill?
6. In the last 3 years, how many renovation projects have you managed that did not recycle any portion of the demolition waste?
7. What method do you currently use to determine recyclable materials (past experience, software, applications, local regulations/standards) in the demolition part of a typical building demolition and renovation project?
8. What is the relation between the demolition plan (method) and the construction waste generating in typical building demolition and renovation projects and partial demolition projects in building renovation projects?
9. What is the relationship between on-site disposal of construction waste and energy conservation and environmental protection in typical building demolition and renovation projects and partial demolition projects in building renovation projects?
10. What are the key determinants that can be adopted to evaluate the quality of recycled materials in building demolition projects?
11. Who will decide whether to use recycled materials in construction projects?
12. What are the new technological development（Software，tools, database） that designers/contractors can use to reduce the proportion of waste produced?
13. What difficulties did you encounter in the process of recycling demolition waste and/or construction waste?
14. What changes do you foresee in construction waste recycling over the next five years?