I’m stuck on a Psychology question and need an explanation.
Need help with this assignment.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
*ALL CASE STUDIES ARE LOCATED IN APPENDIX A IN THE BACK OF THE BOOK. Once you click on Appendix A: Case Studies for Ethical Decision Making, you will then see a numbered list of all of the case studies.
You will need to call tech support if you have difficulties accessing the case studies.
Read Case Study 4 in the text.
Complete the Case Study 4 Worksheet.
Case Study Four Worksheet
Respond to the following questions in 1,500 to 1,750 words.
- Why is this an ethical dilemma? Which APA Ethical Principles help frame the nature of the dilemma?
- Does this situation meet the standards set by the duty to protect statue? How might whether or not Dr. Yeung’s state includes researchers under such a statute influence Dr. Yeung’s ethical decision making? How might the fact that Dr. Yeung is a research psychologist without training or licensure in clinical practice influence the ethical decision?
- How are APA Ethical Standards 2.01a b, and c; 2.04; 3.04; 3.06; 4.01; 4.02; and 10.10a relevant to this case? Which other standards might apply?
- What are Dr. Yeung’s ethical alternatives for resolving this dilemma? Which alternative best reflects the Ethics Code aspirational principle and enforceable standard, as well as legal standards and Dr. Yeung’s obligations to stakeholders?
- What steps should Dr. Yeung take to ethically implement her decision and monitor its effects?