Assignment 1.1 Significant Event Draft. There are five (5) things that you MUST address in the written assignment.
The guidelines are:
Select a significant event (either positive or negative) that occurred before you reached adulthood and that has had a life-shaping effect on your life. In this assignment, you will use what you’ve learned in Weeks 1 thru 4 of this course and base your paper on your readings, along with information from library research, to discuss psychological aspects of your event.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
1. Briefly describe your significant event (one to two [1-2] sentences).
2. Describe your event in terms of at least two (2) different perspectives in psychology (e.g., behavioral, cognitive, psychodynamic, cultural/social, etc.)
3. Determine what learning (e.g., classical, operant, etc.) may have resulted from your event, or arisen because of your event.
4. Discuss why the memory of the event you described may or may not be completely accurate.
5. Use at least two (2) quality academic resources in this assignment.